Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Pie

I was happy to see mom and dad come to the farm today.  It's Thanksgiving, and there were lots of people running around earlier, but everyone went into the big house a few hours ago, and we goats were left to ourselves; then it snowed, and we HATE to get our hair wet!  So there wasn't much to do but snooze and chew, until mom came.

Then, I got a bite of pumpkin pie!  Mom made these little pies just big enough for a bite, and she brought one just for me.  Yum!  I ate mine up in a flash!  That's dad giving it to me; he wears a beret to keep his head warm.  He doesn't have much fur, like us.  Mom does, though. 


They only stayed long enough to feed us all and change our water, because they're going to do some cooking tonight, but I was sure happy for that pie!  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment