Thursday, December 23, 2010

Does This Stall Make Me Look Fat?

I'm not sure why, but something is amiss.  My normal girlish figure has been rounding out a bit lately.  Here's me, last summer, hanging out with my BFFs.:
Notice my svelte figure?

Now that the winter has arrived, and I've moved to the lower barn to keep warm, I'm getting kind of chubby.  Funny thing, though...so are my friends!  Maybe it's something in the feed.

I'm going to have to diet in the spring!

A girl can't get much exercise in the winter.  Maybe that's it.
My friends tell me that they get chubby every winter.  They have a wonderful week or two with the boys, then they all let themselves go.  Well, when spring comes, things will be different.  I've heard that most of us will have kids then (I never got to keep mine before.  That'll be different!).  All that babysitting will take off the pounds, I'm sure!  I wonder if my kids will have beautiful long ears like me and Jolt Cola, or pokey-outey ears like Herve and George?  I can't wait to meet them, no matter what!  Last year, I didn't have any kids, because I missed my herd and didn't get bred.  This year will be different!  I can tell. 

But boy, am I hungry!!!!!  I sure hope mom brings licorice again!

Licorice and ice cream?  Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment