Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!


Mom helped me take off my tiara.  Happy New Year!

Then she gave us cabbage for good luck!  My friends have no manners.
The girls and I were sleeping late today after last night's revelry, but mom came to wish us a Happy New Year, so we got up.  She and dad eat pork and sauerkraut for good luck on New Years Day, and sauerkraut is made of cabbage, so we got a good luck treat today too.  Just look at my friends!  Mom said one of them poked her right in the nose!  At least I have manners.  Sheesh.

And of course, mom saved the best piece for me!  Happy New Year, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I have to admire and respect anyone who loves their goat enough to make them feel pretty with a tiara! ;)

    Bright New Year!

    ~Mimi
    www.thegoatborrower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete